Thursday, September 28, 2017

New Review! Unhinged: Volume Two by Logan Keys 5 Cranky Stars

Unhinged: Volume TwoUnhinged: Volume Two by Logan Keys
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


A collection of short stories with enough of a chill factor to leave you wanting more.

There are cannibals, trolls, demons, murderers, trolls, ambiguous main characters, and some you cheer for, but know you shouldn't.


I liked all the stories, but I think my favourite from this volume is: Something Wicked This Way Trolls.

It had the balance I like: weird, creepy, darkly comedic on occasion, and a strange setting.


There is a bonus at the end of the book for Barkley, another novella of Keys that I thoroughly enjoyed.

If you like things that gives the creep factor - please pick Volumes One and Two up. You won't be disappointed.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home