Sunday, October 29, 2017

New Review! Fall with Me by Jayne Frost 5 Cranky Stars

Fall with Me (Sixth Street Bands #2)Fall with Me by Jayne Frost
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



***** 5 Cranky Stars *****

If you are a fan of rocker romances, then you are going to love Fall with Me by Jayne Frost. This romance novel was so well written that I did not want it to end. Normally I am wary of romance stories from the male POV but the author nailed it. I almost felt like I was seeing everything through Christian’s eyes.



I really enjoyed his first meeting with Melody. I love how the most mundane setting can lead you to the love of your life. Seriously the romance world needs to take note that you can meet the love of your life in everyday settings. How the characters interacted with one another is what kept me glued to the story. Everything was realistic.



Jayne Frost did an amazing job with this story. I cannot wait to read other books by her. I give this story five stars.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home