Thursday, November 30, 2017

New Review! Etern1ty by Erin Noelle 5 Cranky Stars

ETERN1TY (EXPIRE Duet, #2)ETERN1TY by Erin Noelle
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky stars


The numbers don't lie. They've always been there and they've never changed or been wrong until now. Why they disappeared Tavian and I will never know. This is the continuation of book one Exp1re. This is not a standalone as you will surely be lost without reading book one.


In true Erin Noelle fashion my emotions are on overload. This series changed me in all of the best ways. Life as I know it has changed for the better all because of the words that this author shared with the world.


Lyra and Tavian are now home from Italy and both in different states. Without realizing it Lyra gave her heart and soul to the man who brought her out of her shell. The world looks different and feels different. She can actually look people in the eye and smile. She has learned to accept the numbers.


Finding their way back to each other poses problems and issues that will take everything they have to conquer. With hearts and souls entwined can these two survive all that is trying to tear them apart? Can they survive the numbers?


This series is a must read and fell into my lap at the perfect time. I highly recommend this book and encourage you to buy the series

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home