Thursday, November 30, 2017

New Review! Instinct by Rachel Renee 4 Cranky Stars

Instincts: Savannah PD Series, Detective Eliza SheppardInstincts: Savannah PD Series, Detective Eliza Sheppard by Rachel Renee
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Cranky Stars


Savannah PD Series Book 1 by Rachel Renee is a good read. I love murder mysteries, and this was one great. It starts off with a mystery that Detective Eliza Sheppard and her crew have to solve. What I really enjoyed about this story is that it is face paced. The action doesn’t slow down at all. Eliza is a strong female character who proves that she is prone to the occasional mistake and feeling emotions.


While Rachel Renee is a talented writer, the only thing I did not like about the story is that it was basically all tell and no showing. This did take me out of the story for a bit. I will recommend this story to others.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home