Tuesday, December 26, 2017

New Review! Mother of Shadows by Meg Anne 5 Cranky Stars

Mother of Shadows (The Chosen #1)Mother of Shadows by Meg Anne
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


This story is completely captivating and had me on the edge of my seat. It is unlike anything that I've ever read. Kudos to author Meg Anne for creating a fantastical world and unforgettable characters.


Helena lived a simple life running a farm with her mom. She never expected for her childhood friend to come and change everything she knew to be truth. Now she's the the most powerful being ever and learning how to use her magic that she never knew she had. Everything's moving at lightning speed including choosing her mate.


Von is a warrior on a mission to get the banishment of his family lifted. His brother is in desperate need of a healer. What he never saw coming was the one person who could undo him with a look. The other half to his soul.


This book is amazing and I can't wait for the next book. Reading this was an experience I'll never forget.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home