Thursday, February 15, 2018

New Review! Cursed (Born of the Blood Series #1) by Skylar McKinzie 4 Cranky Stars

Cursed (Born of the Blood Series Book 1)Cursed by Skylar Mckinzie
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Cranky Stars


Cursed is like Practical Magic and Charmed had a book baby but with triplets. Add a quirky house and secret attic space and a cute kitty you have all the makings of a witch book.


The Davidson triplets start noticing the towns people giving them wary stares. Skyes boyfriend even seems to be harboring a secret. Savi spends her time in a library while Stormy runs her magical gift shop. As the days approach to their 25th birthday strange things are going on not with just the town but the girls themselves. They are about to learn how everyone is connected in the town of Discovery.


I had no real issues with this book. The story flowed nicely. I will say they mention coffee a lot in this book and I’m like no wonder those girls are skittish. There was a lot of mystery in Cursed that I was dead set on figuring out who was this ancient Alpha. Guess I need to read book two to answer more questions.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home