Tuesday, February 27, 2018

New Review! One Night by AM Salinger 3.5 Cranky Stars

One Night (Nights Series, #1)One Night by A.M. Salinger
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3.5 Cranky stars


This is a quick, dirty and salacious read. While MM books are among my favorites to read this one fell a bit flat.


Gabe has relocated to Tokyo for work and to start over. He's tired of being imprisoned by his past. On a whim he goes to a nightclub and is noticed by the grey eyes king.


Cam and commitment are on opposite sides of the spectrum. A good time is all he can offer until Gabe crashes into his world.


This story felt rushed to me and parts were a little mixed up. I feel that if given some more attention this could be a really good story.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home