Tuesday, February 27, 2018

New Review! Our Alternate Ending by Katie Fox 5 Cranky Stars

Our Alternate EndingOur Alternate Ending by Katie Fox
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Let me start off by saying that this book deserves more than five stars. It was that bleeping good. I honestly didn’t know what to expect from this story.


Elle meets Owen after a disastrous job interview. Elle is struggling with her attraction to her boss, and Owen is resisting her with everything in his being. He has his reasons for shutting people out, and when you discover why you will understand his reasons.


There was a perfect mix of hilarity and drama. Both of the main characters were perfectly flawed but relatable. There is a life lesson to be learned from this book. I do have to say that I ugly cried so hard while reading this story, but it was worth it.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home