Tuesday, February 20, 2018

New Review! We Were One by Elizabeth Reyes 4.5 Cranky Stars

We Were One (Looking Glass)We Were One by Elizabeth Reyes
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 Cranky Stars


This story of a young love that turns tragic. Nico and Maddie, have it all until a tragedy occurs. Nico must pick up the pieces of his life and move on. That is until a chance encounter brings up the past.


This book has it all. Drama, suspense, an overbearing mother who only wants the best for her baby girls. The whole story had me hooked until the mother of all swerves happened. I can legit say I didn’t see that plot twist coming.


We Were One had me cussing at the very end. What I didn’t like about the story was the formatting errors. There weren’t any paragraph breaks, and sometimes the words were jumbled together. That briefly took me out of the story.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home