Thursday, March 29, 2018

New Review! Redneck Romeo (The Culture Blind Series) by Xavier Neal 5 Cranky Stars

Redneck Romeo (The Culture Blind Series)Redneck Romeo by Xavier Neal
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Xavier you slay me.... absolutely slayed my heart and made me rethink my views on things I take for granted everyday.


Carly's life changed the minute she saved a spot in line for the gorgeous cowboy Dustin. When their eyes met and hands touched her heart landed in Dustin's hands.


Dustin gave his heart and soul to the beautiful dark skinned and flawless Carly the second they touched. He's got forever in his eyes and now in his arms.


This story took my heart on a roller coaster ride. The highs had me soaring and the lows had me bawling. This story is one that will stay with me forever.

My recommendation is to grab this book and any other by Xavier Neal and hunker down for the long haul. Once you start reading you won't be able to stop.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home