Tuesday, April 3, 2018

New Review! Keeping Dominic by Alyson Reynolds 4 Cranky Stars

Keeping Dominic (The Golden Boy Series, #1)Keeping Dominic by Alyson Reynolds
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Cranky Stars


Keeping Dominic by Alyson Reynolds is the perfect book to read if you like angst, frustration, and spicy sex scenes!


Dominic and Brooke have been best friends for a long time. They both have feelings for each other, but neither of them knows how the other feels. The story focuses on their push and pull for each other, and them trying to figure out what their relationship means to each other.


This book left me wanting to rip my hair out, but at the same time I HAD to keep turning the pages to find out what was going to happen! Overall, this was a great read!!!



View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home