Tuesday, April 3, 2018

New Review! The Roommate's Baby by Penny Wylder 3.5 Cranky Stars

The Roommate's BabyThe Roommate's Baby by Penny Wylder
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3.5 Cranky Stars


Rina Smith has accomplished every goal she's made for herself except one. She wants a baby. Raised by a single mom she doesn't see a problem raising the baby herself.


There's only one female that Cannon trusts and that's Rina. They've been friends since college and now they're roommates. He wouldn't have it any other way.


They're both firm believers of NSA, No Strings Attached, and one night stands is how they keep it.

One favor granted...

Two hearts collide...


This book was sweet and super sexy. While I saw the ending coming I still found myself enjoying the story. At times it did feel like a little too much was happening at once but the characters are great and likeable.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home