Thursday, April 26, 2018

New Review! Shifting Shadows by Barb Shuler 4 Cranky Stars

Shifting ShadowsShifting Shadows by Barb Shuler
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Cranky Stars


I’m a sucker for a paranormal romance. Shifting Shadows was just that but with a twist. I don’t think I’ve ever read a paranormal romance involving three souls.


Jasmine has always felt she was different but could never put her finger on why. One night a group of men commit a heinous act against her and she is saved by Tiberius and Horatio. She feels this odd pull toward them and decides to go with it. Feelings collide and so do bodies and Jasmine finds herself pulled into a world she thought only existed in books and lore. This is only the beginning of her new life.


Ty and Horatio are a rare mated pair. They don’t see many if any same sex pairs but they are also guardians. They are tasked with keeping the shifters and fae on their best behavior. When they rescue Jasmine they both can’t deny the pull. They thought their life was complete but it was only just the beginning.


Barb Shuler weaved a pretty interesting and steamy world. The chemistry between Ty, Horatio and Jasmine was off the charts. Seriously I need a fan. Woo. I couldn’t find much fault in the story other than it was a lot of characters and background info really packed into this book yet for me it was a quick read. Once I started I couldn’t put it down. I would certainly read more by this author.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home