Tuesday, June 26, 2018

New Review! Prince Hunter (Princes of Tease #2) by Xavier Neal 5 Cranky Stars

Prince Hunter (Princes of Tease #2)Prince Hunter by Xavier Neal
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


In book two we get up close and personal to Mr. Cowboy himself Hunter. Who doesn't love a man with a southern twang, a body made for sin and a panty melting smile to boot. This book has that and more.


Hunter loves working at the Castle and loves his bro's. He drives the women wild but suddenly has his eyes set on Rory.


Without warning his whole life is about to change. Rory has the ability to bring him to his knees with just one look. Will he survive her?


This series is HOT HOT HOT. I got so into the story that I neglected the real world for a bit and lost sleep. This series is that good. I highly recommend this to everyone looking for their next BBF.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home