Tuesday, June 26, 2018

New Review! The Story of Us by d. Nichole King 5 Cranky Stars

The Story of UsThe Story of Us by D. Nichole King
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


I can't believe I haven't read this till now. It was always on my radar and then I seen Finleys story was next and scrambled to read this. I read It in a day. No shame. None at all.


Alieya had suffered years of mental abuse from her high school boyfriend. She's a shell of her former self when Finley drags her to Cancun. She doesn't expect to meet Maverick when she's stung by a jellyfish. Maverick is immediately taken by Ali and doesn't want the 3 days to end with them parting ways. They spark and what happens in the book is their story of how they became an us.


Holy heck! My heart. This book will make you stop and think about every little action. Make you aware of all the things you say to someone and will they be your last. This book goes between present day and the past. It has so much color and heart and soul. My only problem was why didn't she call his family like Finley wanted her to? Why Ali why?! I get it but then I didn't. All in all I loved the story of Ali and Mav.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home