Tuesday, November 6, 2018

New Review! Unbridled Passion (Riverton Crossing #5) by Savannah Maris 5 Cranky Stars

Unbridled Passion (Riverton Crossing, #5)Unbridled Passion by Savannah Maris
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Finally!!!!!! Nathan and Vanessa’s story is upon us. This is the story that I have been waiting on since I first met Nathan in a previous Riverton Crossing book. Vanessa was trapped in a loveless and abusive marriage until Nathan comes to her rescue. Swoon!


What I loved about the story is that it picked up where the last story left off. There was a mix of past meets present with flashbacks, and that definitely enhanced the story. The plot was amazing. The chemistry and sexual tension between Nathan and Vanessa is HOT!!


There was great character development. I like how the villains in the story were not romanticized or magically redeemed. The dialogue flowed easily. The story was easy to follow. I will definitely recommend this story to others.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home