Thursday, January 17, 2019

New Review! Caged Collection Sixth Street Bands Box Set by Jayne Frost 5 Cranky Stars

Caged Collection Sixth Street Bands Box SetCaged Collection Sixth Street Bands Box Set by Jayne Frost
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


This is the whole series of the Caged Rockers and how their lives are turned upside down by one accident. Each story is unique and perfectly written, but when you read them back to back, you see how well their lives are intertwined with one another.


What really stood out to me was the uniqueness to each story. You would think that the formula would be the same, but Frost made sure that each story was different. It all starts with Cameron and Lily’s story and ends with Logan and Tori’s story. I felt a connection with each character and their story. Especially Anna and Sean’s story. That one made me cry and I did want to slap both of them upside their heads for not listening to one another.


If you love rockers, you will love this series. Jayne Frost does not disappoint with her series. I will definitely recommend this story to others.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home