Thursday, January 17, 2019

New Review! Once Upon A (Stolen) Time by Samreen Ahsan 5 Cranky Stars

Once Upon A [Stolen] TimeOnce Upon A [Stolen] Time by Samreen Ahsan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Myra Farrow is obsessed with castles, and there is one in particular that she feels a connection too. So after Steve Bernard gets her to go with him to the Castle Hue, Myra’s is overwhelmed when dark powers awaken. Myra is the only one who can see into a mirror, she sees the torture that Edward Hue goes through.


This book was fantastical. I was drawn in from the start. Myra was a character that I could relate to, and when her parents had setup a meeting between her and Steve, you kinda felt bad for them. It felt like they were just pawns in their parent’s game of love connection. When Myra goes to Castle Hue for the first time, that’s where the story really blossoms. She sees the torment that Edward goes through, and she feels this overwhelming connection to him.


I loved how the author would do the flashback scenes, they were perfectly done. The story was perfectly written, although that ending left me wanting more. I will definitely recommend this book to others.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home