Tuesday, April 30, 2019

New Review! Betrayal (Corrupt Empire #1) by Sarah Bailey 5 Cranky Stars

Betrayal (Corrupt Empire #1)Betrayal by Sarah Bailey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Betrayal by Sarah Bailey is the first book I have had the pleasure of reading from this author, an boy was I in for a shock. Like, I did not expect to read what I did. It had my heart pumping. I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed the dark edge this story had, and I’m usually not one for steamy intense twisted romance. Surprisingly this book could make me change my mind.


Avery and Aiden are one spicy, passionate, electrifying couple. I love that the book was from both POV so the reader could really get into their heads and understand both characters for who they are and what they feel. I would love to read more on this couple and hope to in the future. Their attractive and out of this world phenomenal chemistry pulls you in and leaves you wanting more with every page.


I give this book 5 cranky stars! Job well done from a new to me author that I hope to dive into more.



View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home