Tuesday, April 2, 2019

New Review! Greed (The Elite Seven #5) by Amo Jones 4 Cranky Stars

Greed (The Elite Seven, #5)Greed by Amo Jones
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Cranky Stars


Micha Dixon AKA Greed wants it all. He really doesn’t need the Elite he just wants to have his hands in everything. He’s tattooed and pierced with an artist soul that his parents despise. They want him to conform. He loved Evie Blackwell once but then bullied her relentlessly. Her brother is his best friend Mason Blackwell AKA Pride. When Mason is shipped off Evie drops off the planet for two years he wanders aimlessly. Evie wasn’t so lucky to be free she had to spend two years at the hands of The Captain. Their paths cross again at Saint Augustine and it gets messy. Micah wants to save Evie and Evie isn’t quick to trust. When Greed is given his task, it will destroy the only thing in his life he truly loves.


I was excited for Greed but I’m not sure how I feel about him now. He was reckless and just expected everyone to forgive him. I liked the friendship between him and Mason and how they can lean on each other. There were some unanswered questions that I hope will be answered in the next two books. Like hello Envy? The only ones who know are who Greed told. I felt bad for Evie I can’t imagine what she endured. She was treated like a disposable doll it was skeevy. Up next is Gluttony and I’m sad we are nearing the end of this journey.



View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home