Thursday, August 15, 2019

New Review! Ruthless (Damaged and Destroyed #2) by Lacey Heart 2.5 Cranky Stars

Ruthless: Damaged & Destroyed #2Ruthless: Damaged & Destroyed #2 by Lacey Heart
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3.5 Cranky Stars


Ok I think I got a lock on that these novellas will drop hints as they go along so I got SOME answers from book two. I think this book was better written then Reckless and you kind of get a lock on who they are as people. I absolutely hated Oliva. I mean I get that she is a woman scorned but jeez calm down.


I still don’t like Rixon. He’s just too abrasive for me. I know he has his reason and I do adore an alpha with an attitude, but he just seems downright mean. He uses women for his own pleasure as a way to beat his demons down. He epically falls off the wagon in this story. He’s skirting the line in Reckless but man he goes for it in this one. Amber I wish I knew her story, so I guess that one is coming up as well. I just want to get a better feel for her. I think she makes a wise decision at the end so I’ll give her that. Fingers crossed. If you like novellas that drop little breadcrumbs as hints along the way then these are for you.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home