Thursday, February 6, 2020

New Review! Dying for Rain (The Rain Trilogy #3) by BB Easton 5 Cranky Stars

Dying for Rain (The Rain Trilogy, #3)Dying for Rain by B.B. Easton
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Would you kill one to save the many or would you kill many to save the one seems to be the common theme running through this story. We’ve all heard the phrase cause well it’s on many items in America and that’s E Pluribus Unum which translates out of the many, one. Rainbow Williams is our one. She’s the one who went from strait laced proper church going student to black hair boot wearing face of a revolution all for the man she loves. She will have hard decisions to make in the coming days and she will find power inside herself she never knew she had. Along with friends old and new she challenges the government and those who blindly follow their shady governor.


We all know where book two left us and boy did our jaws drop then I’m sure we raged and called BB Easton a devil woman or maybe that was just me. I refused to accept the fate of Wes and Rain and jumped into this book hoping BB redeemed herself. I had a lot of emotion while I was reading this book. I admired Wes and his need to save Rain and by association Quinten and Lamar. I absolutely hated the Stepford wife that was Agnes. She was horrid and seriously I wish Rain would have done more damage than she did. Nineties era Leonardo DiCaprio’s Romeo would be proud of how much Wes loves his Hawaiian shirt and not to mention his dedication.


I think this book was the perfect ending to this series. We’ve watched Rainbow grow into a kick butt woman and Wes a man with so much to live for finally after a childhood that was tragic. I would highly suggest this book to lovers of the apocalypse and falling in love and kick butt heroines. The Rain Trilogy is the apocalypse with a BB Easton twist.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home