Thursday, May 28, 2020

New Review! One Click Love (Hot in the City #2) by T Gephart 4 Cranky Stars

One Click Love (Hot in the City #2)One Click Love by T. Gephart
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Cranky Stars


Ahh dating in the age of online dating sites. It must be harder to navigate when you’re in your forties running a fifty/fifty chance of encountering a weirdo or a prince charming. In One Click Love that is the case for Hayden and Mack. Hayden being a recent divorcee who is so down on herself for gaining a few pounds but smart enough to know she deserves better than her ex husband Cooper. Years of becoming complacent and doing everything to make her husband happy and recognize his dreams she lost herself along the way. Her sister in law set up a dating profile and it’s here she meets Mack. She wants a one-night stand or so she thinks. Mack is fire chief in his forties. His last marriage was a disaster and it seems she was the wicked witch of the east as Riley calls her. When Quinn sets up a profile for him, he accepts it begrudgingly. When Hayden’s message pops up, he sees this beautiful woman and can't wait to meet her. I mean come on he’s a catch! In his forties and in shape with a good career and can bake a souffle that could rival a fancy chef. He notices that Hayden has insecurities but slowly proves to her that she is beautiful and worthy of his love.


I loved that Hayden was my age. I haven’t read many books like that. I felt a kind of kinship with her but I’m happy in my marriage and oddly enough I did meet me husband on social media as well. I knew Mack was going to be a good guy. He is so dedicated to Riley that I just knew there was a heart under there. He just wanted to be loved. This book is a little steamy. Mack has a mouth on him. Someone fetch me a fan. I liked that Riley finally found her worth and learned to love herself. I did like this series it’s cute and steamy and has something for everyone.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home