Tuesday, April 13, 2021

New Review! These Violent Nights by Rebecca Crunden 5 Cranky Stars

 

These Violent NightsThese Violent Nights by Rebecca Crunden
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Three hundred years after Earth was invaded by the Suriias, humans are on the verge of extinction. Orphans Thorn and Thistle are living in hiding. They must survive in order to find out who killed Thorn’s parents. When given the opportunity to have their lives changed for the better; what will happen to the two? Will they find their happy ever after or will they find their unhappy ever after?


This was my first book by Rebecca Crunden, and it was fantastical. I was glued to the edge of my seat reading this book. The drama, the plot twists, the action, had me in all my feelings. Each chapter superseded my expectations. The writing style was phenomenal, and the plot was easy to follow.


Can we talk about how amazing the characters are? From start to finish, they showed amazing growth. From the time I started the book till the time I finished it, the story was amazing. I cannot believe that I read the whole thing in one sitting, it was worth sacrificing sleep over. I cannot wait to read more from this author. I will recommend this story to others.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home