Thursday, November 2, 2017

New Review! Missing from Me (Sixth Street Bands #3) by Jayne Frost 5 Cranky Stars

Missing From Me (Sixth Street Bands #3)Missing From Me by Jayne Frost
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


If you love second chance romance stories, then you will love Sean and Anna’s story. Sean left his sweetheart behind to chase fame as a drummer with the band Caged. The memory of Anna haunts him every day until a chance encounter brings her back into his life.


I love how the Jayne Frost does alternating point of views for this story. It helps me understand what is going on in Sean and Anna’s head. The characters that Jayne Frost created for this series are compelling and definitely people that you can root for.


This story has it all the elements I love in a romance story: a nice backstory, drama, love, and surprise plot twists. The pacing of the story was steady. There wasn’t any dragging points or fast paced scenes. Everything flowed like a fine wine. I will definitely recommend this story to others.



View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home