Thursday, January 11, 2018

New Review! Loving Lucas by Lily Ryan 3.5 Cranky Stars

Loving LucasLoving Lucas by Lily Ryan
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3.5 Cranky Stars


I had a few false starts with this book. I’d pick it up and read a few chapters then stop. For some reason despite this being the genre I usually read me and the book didn’t click well. I love the initial meeting of Lucas and Olivia but it kind of went off the rails after that for me.


Lucas was just rude and Olivia so cynical. It was a lot of ups and downs and how that relationship worked is beyond me.


I believe this book would be good for someone and I think I was just having an off day and in no way trashing Lily Ryans work. I think this was all me. I hope someone out there finds Lucas redeeming and deserving of Olivias love.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home