Thursday, March 8, 2018

New Review! Anthony (Bully #4) by Morgan Campbell 4.5 Cranky Stars

Anthony (Bully, #4)Anthony by Morgan Campbell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 Cranky Stars


Anthony is matchmaker extraordinaire and owns a sex toy shop. He’s the best of both worlds. When his friend comes to him about setting up a friend just in time for steak and bj day. What Anthony wasn’t expecting was a nerdy fandom loving IT nerd to show up and knock him out of his purple 3 piece suit.


Oliver can’t find a date and he’s basically giving up until a friend suggest he uses Anthonys matchmaking services. While one encounter leaves him never wanting to hear the Kardashian name ever again and one studly guy who is afraid of clowns he realizes this isn’t for him and he knows exactly who he wants.


This was a short story packed with some serious laugh and aww moments. I mean come on Wall O’ C*&^% was hilarious!! I loved Oliver mainly because being a fandom loving nerdy girl myself I get him. I want a TARDIS mini fridge.


Absolutely lovely story that we didn’t know we needed.



View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home