Tuesday, June 5, 2018

New Review! Justice (Angel Calling #1) by Georgia Tingley 5 Cranky Stars

Justice (Angel Calling, #1)Justice by Georgia Tingley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


This book gutted me yet restored my faith at the same time. There are many things in this world that I will classify as true evil and two belong to this book.


Justice Smith is an angel warrior sent to earth to solve a cold case. The disappearance of a young girl, Christine Conroy, 40 years ago. Without question and honored to be chosen, Justice sets out to right the wrongs and punish the guilty.


This is not my usual type of read but I did enjoy it. A book full of Angel's and demons and most of all love. Not just any kind of love but true unbreakable and undying love.


This book does contain subject matter worthy of warnings as they can be triggers for some people.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home