Thursday, August 2, 2018

New Review! Reckless Behavior by J.J. Harper 3 Cranky Stars

Reckless BehaviorReckless Behavior by J.J. Harper
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3 Cranky Stars


I wanted to love this story and actually read it twice just to make sure that I gave it my honest opinion.


The story reads like a mini series complete with pauses for commercial breaks. With this said the story became choppy and jumped around. It was almost like pressing fast forward. This isn't necessarily a bad thing just not my cup of tea.


The story starts with a bang. Santo is thrown in prison, framed by his father. He spends his time in there vowing retribution and with the help from unexpected allies a plan is made.


While rescuing his brother Lucca from "The Pound" he ends up bringing his best friend Ezra home with them. Now his heart is both complete and confused all at the same time.


I would have liked to see more emphasis on the relationships and character development in this story.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home