Thursday, August 30, 2018

New Review! Score by Emma Louise 5 Cranky Stars

ScoreScore by Emma Louise
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Poppy and Keir are college sweethearts until a misunderstanding rips them apart. Their paths cross by chance after ten years and it’s game on.


I was drawn into this story from the first page. I love second chance romances. Don’t judge me. I connected with the characters. I was emotionally invested in this story even though I wanted to hit them with a sledgehammer a few times.


The dialogue was spot on. The plot line was realistic. But what really popped for me, is how realistic the emotions are. The author scored a touchdown with this one. I look forward to reading more from her.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home