Tuesday, September 11, 2018

New Review! But First, Coffee by Sarah Darlington 3.5 Cranky Stars

But First, CoffeeBut First, Coffee by Sarah Darlington
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3.5 Cranky Stars


He is the best barista Java Beans has ever seen. He has a panty dropping smile and a personality to match. He is Joe Coffee and he set his sights on Lana Bitterman, owner of Java Beans.


She is busy and dedicated. She built her business from the ground up, literally. She has no time for a life outside of Coffee. She is literally brought to her knees by none other than the sweet talking Joe Coffee. The only question is... are his intentions true or will he be the force to bring her coffee tower crumbling down?


The premise behind this book made me have to read it. I even own a shirt with this title on it. I truly believe that this could be a 5 star review but there are grammatical errors that took away from the story. I actually found myself correcting the book as I was reading. The story itself is unique and I loved the characters.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home