Tuesday, September 25, 2018

New Review! Forty Candles by A.M. Willard 5 Cranky Stars

Forty CandlesForty Candles by A.M. Willard
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Turning 40 is a milestone that most of us would love to skip yet it seems to creep up on us anyway. For Jules turning 40 includes the ultimate betrayal, divorce, teenage hormones, an overbearing mother, a new career path and even love.


Jules is learning to live again and as rewarding as it is, it's also terrifying. Add the ultimate hunky man of all men, Lenny Ward to the mix and Jules is in over her head.


I fell in love with these characters from page one. AM Willard writes amazing characters and stories that pull at your heartstrings and stick with you forever. This is the legacy that she left us all with. While the beginning dedications had me bawling my eyes out I recommend everyone take the time to experience her books. I say that because reading this book was like a rollercoaster ride that I didn't want to end.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home