Tuesday, September 18, 2018

New Review! The Return Home: The Aegis Network (The Sarich Brothers #4) by Jen Talty 4 Cranky Stars

The Return Home: The Aegis Network (The Sarich Brothers, #4)The Return Home: The Aegis Network by Jen Talty
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Cranky Stars


I want to say up front that I would give this book a million stars if the editing was better. Normally when I encounter numerous grammatical errors it's hard to finish the story but that was not the case here. This story is incredible and the subject matter is one that is very near and dear to me. The Return Home is book 4 in the Sarich Brothers series and the first book I've read by this author. I intend to read the series now.


Dylan Sarich is home from a mission that went horribly wrong. His body is recovering from numerous injuries the biggest being his mind. How can you heal invisible injuries? PTSD is no joke and Dylan fears this could be the end of his military career.


Kinsley lives next door to Dylan's mother and was recruited to help Dylan. While helping Dylan with his nightmares she develops feelings that scare her. She doesn't do relationships yet Dylan is under her skin.


This story sucked me in and left me wanting more. Even though this is book 4 I believe it can be read as a standalone. This author did an incredible job of introducing supporting characters without going overboard and taking away from the main couple.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home