Thursday, October 11, 2018

New Review! Gent (Bittersweet Heat #1) by Harloe Rae 4.5 Cranky Stars

Gent (#BitterSweetHeat, #1)Gent by Harloe Rae
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 Cranky Stars


The mouth on Trey is naughty naughty!! In the bedroom and out. I guess I could say there wasn’t a bedroom till much later but you get my drift.


Trey is closed off and it’s the standard I have lost so if I don’t let anyone close I can’t lose again. Raven pushes all his buttons. She sees past his walls and knocks down every single one until she is holding his heart in her hands without him knowing.


Raven is my kind of girl. She knows everyone has a story and everyone has a reason why they are the way the are. She keeps up with Trey and his attitude. She doesn’t expect him to blow her mind at every single turn. She just hopes that maybe just maybe he will let her be the one. She’s starting a new life in Garden Grove with her best friend and she just wants to be his friend but is his wall worth scaling?


While this is a troupe done before Raven and Trey are different. I firmly believe there is someone for everyone out there. Someone willing to scale the walls and tame your beasts. Raven is that for Trey. They explore a lot of firsts together. They are steamy and their chemistry just jumped out at me. A friend raved about Harloe Rae and I must say I’m now a fan. I can’t wait to pick up the next book in this fun series.



View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home