Thursday, October 25, 2018

New Review! Landing Eagle (Dead Presidents MC #4) by Harley Stone 5 Cranky Stars

Landing Eagle (Dead Presidents MC, #4)Landing Eagle by Harley Stone
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


The Dead Presidents MC club consists of ex military bikers. Eagle just happens to be one of the hottest and meanest. Tragedy hit while he was serving and now the only place he belongs is with his brothers.


Naomi just happens to be the sister of the new president of the MC. She practically grew up in the club house. When visiting her family while on leave she meets Eagle. Fast forward and their one night stand happens again until they get a special surprise.


I loved this book. There's just the right amount of humor and suspense mixed with some scorching scenes that had me fanning myself. The characters were well written and likeable. It's always fun reading about sexy bikers being brought to their knees by strong women. This is an author I will be stalking.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home