Tuesday, November 6, 2018

New Review! Cards of Love: Knight of Swords by Autumn Jones Lake 4 Cranky Stars

Cards of Love: Knight of SwordsCards of Love: Knight of Swords by Autumn Jones Lake
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Cranky Stars


Roman and Juliet are both tortured souls with a lot of baggage. Luck doesn't come easily to them, until they happen to meet each other at school. They develop an instant chemistry, and the story is about the constant obstacles they face to be with each other. Throughout the story, you see both Roman and Juliet grow as individuals, and as a couple. It is beautiful, although sometimes difficult, to read.


I loved how persistent and resilient both Roman and Juliet were. They were very inspiring, and I think the author did a great job of showing how people can do better for themselves despite their circumstances.


This story is a standalone, but it's connected to the Lost Kings MC series by this author. I don't really feel like I missed out on anything by not having read the Lost Kings MC series before this. However, there were a few names of characters that I am sure were in that series that were just mentioned in Knight of Swords, and that made me intrigued. Looks like I have a new series to read!!

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home