Thursday, November 1, 2018

New Review! Who (Stalker #1) by Megan Mitcham 5 Cranky Stars

Who (Stalker, #1)Who by Megan Mitcham
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Larkin is a successful business owners and finds she has a stalker. He sends her creepy flowers with degrading notes, and everyone thinks it's Beckett, a man she meet on the roof of her building, but it's not...he is her savior, her salvation.


Beckett is your typical alpha male, but better..more real. Larkin is a alpha female, but not so 'stomp your feet of you don't get your way' type, she is classy and relatable. Excellent writting, amazing plot, easy to follow dialog, and some amazing characters.


I have to admit that I didn't know how much I would like this book due to my own personal experience with stalkers, but this is a darn good book!!

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home