Thursday, January 31, 2019

New Review! Sausalito Nights (Montgomery Beauty Series #1) by Stephanie Salvatore 3 Cranky Stars

Sausalito Nights (Montgomery Beauty Series: Book One)Sausalito Nights by Stephanie Salvatore
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3 Cranky Stars


The first half of this book is about a young couple meeting, one being the daughter of the local Mobs and the other a respectable young man moving into area with his parents. Half way through was going to give up as it was about sex only. Where, when and how!!!!


I persevered with it and thankfully I did as second half was really good. I think I realise what the author was trying to do in the first half, which is tell you how serious their relationship was, not just a fling.The couple were forbidden to see one another but this didn't stop them.


The second half was more appealing, when there is trouble with the mob. Nothing like a bit of death, torture and betrayal to get the interest going again. The last part of this book makes you want to read more. I would definitely give the next book ago.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home