Tuesday, January 8, 2019

New Review! Silver Hollow (Borderlands Saga #1) by Jennifer Silverwood 5 Cranky Stars

Silver Hollow (Borderlands Saga #1)Silver Hollow by Jennifer Silverwood
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


The face page states that this is a revised edition. It’s the first time I’ve read this book and if it is a revision, it was expertly redone. I love how the author introduced the characters and built the two communities. Then I discovered the Elves and I was hooked. Add in England and an unseen world and it got even better.


A short synopsis with no spoilers is hard but here goes. Amie suddenly looses both parents in an auto accident just before her 17th birthday. She is devastated but has the twins from next door by her side to help her through. She finds a mysterious letter on her coffee table that is supposedly from an uncle she has never heard about before. Of course, her Dad told her fairy tales about his former home in England but never mentioned any family.


Fast forward ten years- the mysterious man she saw at the funeral is back in the area, she is mugged and almost killed and she has another letter from her uncle begging her to come to England. Mystery man whisks her away and she enters a world she can not imagine. None of this can be real in her opinion but it all seems real indeed. Romance, danger and near death experiences kept me on the edge of my seat. Can’t wait for the next installment.


View all my reviews

1 Comments:

At January 12, 2019 at 12:17 AM , Blogger Jennifer Silverwood said...

I love the gifs y'all used for this! Also appreciate that you managed to tease the story without giving too much away. It IS difficult not to give spoilers for this one lol, but I'm super happy you enjoyed Amie's adventures :D See y'all at the sequel!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home