Tuesday, February 5, 2019

New Review! Changes Spaces (The Callaghan Green Series) by Annie Dyer 2.5 Cranky Stars

Changing Spaces (Callaghan Green, #5)Changing Spaces by Annie Dyer
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

2.5 cranky stars


This is a story about two people who think they will have a one night stand. It’s very cliche...while I didn’t dislike the book, I didn’t love it either.


Ava and Eli have known each other for years. During a wedding, he “saves” her from another man. Their relationship then continues on from there. I did like how independent Ava was and loved her rowdy siblings. Eli was a typical man but I didn’t mind that so much. I just wasn’t too impressed with the book due to how much predictability there was. It’s a typical love story with an ending you could’ve seen coming miles away. I was almost bored up until a brief surprise around half way. Had there not been that suspense, I wouldn’t have finished the book. Maybe had I read the rest of the series I would have been more intrigued

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home