Tuesday, February 26, 2019

New Review! Drop Dead Crime: Mystery and Suspense from the Leading Ladies of Murder by Multiple Authors 5 Cranky Stars

Drop Dead Crime: Mystery and Suspense from the Leading Ladies of MurderDrop Dead Crime: Mystery and Suspense from the Leading Ladies of Murder by Lisa Regan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


I really thoroughly enjoyed this anthology. Every story was solid. The characters were well thought out. There were no weak links or stories. This is by far the best anthology I've read in a long time. I breezed through reading. All the short stories had thrills, intrigue, mystery, and strong female protagonists.


The stories were so good in fact that I plan on looking all of these authors up and reading their works. Many of these characters I simply can’t stop thinking about. I have to see more. I’ve become emotionally invested in their various story lines. Very very solid read.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home