Tuesday, February 19, 2019

New Review! Hello Again by Stan Schatt 3.5 Cranky Stars

Hello AgainHello Again by Stan Schatt
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3.5 Cranky Stars


This was a very straight forward tale. It wasn’t particularly too scary or overly sexualized. It was a great mix of mystery, paranormal, and intrigue. A classic “who done it?” with a supernatural twist.
I really like the descriptive way the author describes the location and setting. I got a local feeling for the San Diego area. I was able to visualize the setting which always makes for a better reading experience. I do wish that the female protagonist, Amber Love, would have been more developed.


I think she wasn’t in the book enough as an alive person. I really feel like if we had gotten to know her better as a character, then I would have become more emotionally connected to her, which would have made the story deeper and scarier in a good way. I want to mourn her loss, but she wasn’t around long enough for me to do that.


It was ok I just wish it had been a little scarier and juicier.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home