Tuesday, February 12, 2019

New Review! Rideshares, Wrecks, and Sex: Confessions of a Convicted Uber Driver by Joe F.N. Schmo 2 Cranky Stars

Rideshares, Wrecks, and Sex: Confessions of a Convicted Uber DriverRideshares, Wrecks, and Sex: Confessions of a Convicted Uber Driver by Joe F. N. Schmo
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

2 Cranky Stars


This is Joe’s story about his adventures of being an Uber driver. The blurb is what drew me into the story. I thought it was going to be more about what goes on in the backseat of an Uber ride. I was mistaken.


Joe does give us glimpses of what he sees and hears, but the story mostly revolved around his horniness, and his prison past. I like the fact that he was honest, but it did not have to be repeated over and over. The story should have just focused on hilarious stories about the passengers. While Joe seemed to have unfortunate luck during most of the book, he seems like a nice guy.
Be cautious when reading this book. There are parts that will make you cringe (maybe it was just me), and you will feel secondhand embarrassment for Joe.



View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home