Thursday, March 21, 2019

New Review! Confession of a Frat Girl (Confessions #3) by Abigail Davies 4 Cranky Stars

Confessions Of A Frat GirlConfessions Of A Frat Girl by Abigail Davies
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Cranky Stars


Summer is self-proclaimed nerd! She is proud of her love of the theater and chess. When a mishap gets her kicked out of her last college her dad pulls some strings at his alma mater. Only problem is that Summer is about to be the first frat girl on campus…ever. Also, not good is that in a night of drunken debauchery she slept with the frat president and now she has to share a room next to his. Summer is trying to just lay low and get her education, but she didn’t expect the guys to become family and Gabe to look at her as more than a fling.


I really liked these two. I wish it was explored in more detail why she was booted out of her previous college other than a Viking helmet and an injured Dean. I love that Summer was herself and her parents were quirky just like her. I mean I even admire her cat sweater. This is a cute read with some steamy moments and one hunky frat president.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home