Tuesday, March 5, 2019

New Review! The Princess (The Filthy Trilogy #2) by Lisa Renee Jones 4 Cranky Stars

The Princess (Filthy Duet, #2)The Princess by Lisa Renee Jones
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Cranky Stars


The Princess picks up where The Bastard left off with Eric and Harper fleeing Denver for the safety of New York City. Sadly, everything doesn’t go according to plan and the danger is now knocking on their door. Eric wants to protect Harper and he’s once again hiding a very big secret and Harper just wants to keep her mom safe despite her being very ingrained in the Kingston empire drama. Together they must figure out how to solve the mystery and they must figure out how to make their relationship last.


Once again, this book was all about this massive secret that Eric had to tell Harper but just couldn’t. Between the phone calls, possible assassins and boinking each other like rabbits they never make time to talk.


I thought for sure I was getting answers and I guess I got some. I just hope book three wraps it all up in a nice bow. My brain is scrambled trying to figure out who screwed up and who is on who’s side. I mean we hear a lot about his dad and his grandma but where the heck is Issac? I mean is he alive? We are introduced to some new key players with Blake and the security team. I really like Savage he is comedy relief in this story. I just hope Eric and Harper can finally come clean and right all their wrongs and love each other truly. So yeah I’ll just be sitting here patiently waiting for book three and hopefully the answers I desperately need.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home