Thursday, May 2, 2019

New Review! Flipped by K Sterling 3 Cranky Stars

FlippedFlipped by K. Sterling
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3 Cranky Stars


When first I started to read this book was just totally confused then I remembered reading first book in series so I refreshed myself. This did help but I still didn't get it.


The Mafia brothers managed to do what they set out to do in the first book. In this book a FBI Agent Sherman is on the trail to find out who conned the Irish mob out of money but also find the person who killed his partner and lover. Again it starts to get confusing as people have changed their names but both sets of names are still used in dialogue. Half way through the book I thought I had got it sorted until we learned Sherman had a secret!


I found this book very difficult to review without giving anything away!!!

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home