Tuesday, July 23, 2019

New Review! The Bachelor Beach (Love Connections Series #1) by Shari J Ryan 3 Cranky Stars

The Bachelor Beach (Love Connection, #1)The Bachelor Beach by Shari J. Ryan
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3 Cranky Stars


For me, this was a mixed bag of emotions. A very strange concept, I wasn't sure if I could finish reading it, but something kept me going. There is a strange humour to it too.


Ashley just left college with no job set up which means no money and no flat. Her parents certainly didn't want her moving back to them as they had just bought a one-bedroom retirement flat. Her brother Bradley came to the rescue, he and his fiancee were moving away for a while so offered Ashley their villa rent-free. He did try and tell her conditions but she was not interested all she could think about was living on the beach in a rent-free villa. The first shock was she was sharing with Katerina (Bradley's fiancee) twin sisters Kricket and Krow, you can see my apprehension!


The villa is situated in a circle of villas and all the others are occupied by men, young good looking, available men. Weird you say yes I say, but something about this book made me carry on wanting to read it until the end.


A very unusual book that started to become interesting and then I felt it fell flat at the end.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home