Tuesday, November 5, 2019

New Review! Forever Better Together by A.D. Ellis 4 Cranky Stars

Forever Better TogetherForever Better Together by A.D. Ellis
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Cranky Stars


This story idea was born from an idea that several authors get together to create a story using a certain name and a few other ideas. Pretty neat concept. That's how Quincy and Griffin were born.


Quincy spent a lot of his childhood with his grandparents because his dad worked overseas often. He has seen many foster kids come and go because his grandparents have a huge heart and foster kids. He's ok with it until a gangly very shy boy named Griffin lands in his home and his room. Flash forward years later Q and G are best friends but there is something lingering beneath the surface and they are scared to explore it. Thankfully with some sweet talking and a shared dorm room things go from platonic to boyfriend quick.


I've read many M/M yet until today I've never ran into a very effeminate gay man who wears makeup. I was even surprised Quincy does because he's majoring in sports management. That was one thing I was confused on was he still an actual player or did he move on from that? I know the author has this short window to tell a heartfelt story but I was lost there. All in all a pretty decent story if you love the romantic sexy type of books.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home