Tuesday, November 12, 2019

New Review! An Unexpected Kind (Kind #1) by Angela Parker 3 Cranky Stars

An Unexpected Kind (Kind #1)An Unexpected Kind by Angela K. Parker
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3 Cranky Stars


This book tells the tales of two separate relationships, including the trials and tribulations put in their way.


To begin with, I kept getting confused as to who was who. Each chapter was a different character POV, but they weren't long enough to engage with them and connect them to the right partner.


When I read halfway through the book there seemed no point to the book, but I carried on reading. Only a quarter of the book to go and it got interesting only to be ended suddenly and a to be continued.......


I was disappointed.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home