Thursday, December 12, 2019

New Review! Hard Nox (Wild Scots #1) by Jolie Vines 4 Cranky Stars

Hard Nox (Wild Scots, #1)Hard Nox by Jolie Vines
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 CRANKY STARS


I am changing my review ratings to where 4 is the best review from me as I am finding the authors are devoting too much time to the sex scenes. I loved the first series, Marry the Scot but by book 4 I was tired of the sex scenes going on for pages. I love the storylines and was anticipating another series about this fabulous family. The families seem so normal for our times. Loads of bad situations that they rise above. Now this series starts and here we go again with the sex thing. I know that they are love stories but honestly who wants to read about their exploits in bed in such detail. I’m sure I’m not the only one. I finally started skim reading through those pages and pages.


These books are about the kids of the men and women in the first series. They’re young adults now with their share of problems just like their parents. “Hard Nox” is about Callum’s twins, mainly Lennox. Lennox has come back from the military to find out that his cousin’s sister is now a woman. Isobel has hated Nox since she was sixteen and saw him with her archnemesis Amber. Now he is back, and he is gorgeous.


She has low self esteem and has never seriously thought about having a romantic relationship with any man. The ups and downs of their re acquaintance is stormy. The plot twists when Amber and her family reinstate themselves into Nox’s life. AS I said before, I don’t mind some bedroom activity but let’s limit it and not be so descriptive. Otherwise a great start to a new series.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home